Tuesday 6 March 2012

TSG146 Challenge

This tag was created for the There She Goes Monday challenge. This week, the idea was to create a tag, or group of tags. As I had just received my package of "Perk Up"stamps, the timing was perfect.
This set contains a myriad of sweets, cups and ways to personalize them, along with memorable sentiments, such as the one I used here. You can actually arrange the "eyes" (on the lower mug) to be looking in any direction, as they are a separate stamp. The series of heart "thought bubbles" are also included.

I used an older paper pack from Close to My Heart, called Cherry-Oh, along with twine from the Twinery in Blossom and Caribbean. The ribbon, inks and markers are also from Close to My Heart. The tag, which I cut free-hand, is rather large for a gift enclosure, but I plan to attach it to a card base and send it to a friend.



The TSG Challenge closes next Monday, March 12, if you'd like to play along!
Time to put the kettle on for something hot to drink...

11 comments:

  1. OMGoodness!!! I LOVE your tag!! Thanks for joining us at There She Goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angela, this set inspires so many great ideas!

      Delete
  2. This is so cute, Caroline! It made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I like the humorous and romantic feel of this tag Caroline! We featured you on the TSG FB page! Thanks for playing along and we hope to see more of your great creations in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! You are my colouring hero/heroine, so I appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  5. You clever, clever girl! I LOVE this!! I would have never seen a thought bubble in the hearts - this is fabulous! Love this little scene. Thanks so much for playing along with us for TSG Tag It!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Karen! So much potential fun in this set...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you have done! This is just so creative! Thanks for playing at There She Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so stinkin' cute!! Love what you did with this set :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree... stinkin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!