Friday 6 April 2012

A Good Friday

Here is a single page from my continued theme {last year's vacation album}, featuring a photo of my son, sister-and-brother-in-law and Hailey, the black lab, strolling on the beach.
I admit I printed out this photo in three sizes, 8x10, 5x7 and 4x6, not being sure which I would use. The largest one seemed to capture the moment the best. And I decide not to detract from the photo, by essentially extending it beyond the edges of the image onto the scrapbook page.
I used crinkle card-stock from Wausau Papers, available at Paper Wishes, kraft paper, tearing, inking and twine from the Twinery, to capture the summer sky, waves and sand. There is a companion page, using the photo-pockets, with photos of Miss Hailey cavorting in the waves--the full title is 
"Hailey on the Beach."
I find it so calming to look at this memory!
Enjoy this vacation weekend with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!