Saturday 29 September 2012

Happy Birthday, DUDE!

Here is a detail from a card I made earlier this summer for my brother-in-law. He can do/make ANYTHING (build a dock, finish a rec-room, create cartoons) so this image from CTMH's "Rugged Dude" stamp set seemed most appropriate. The denim pocket and stitching are separate clear stamps, so you can customize as you wish.
I also used new "rugged" barn-wood paper and some brass studs.
Inside of the card features those awesome grommet stamps! I used the small "genuine" and "brand" stamps to hide a smear...
The only sad thing is, this card got misplaced during summer travel! (I took it on vacation so the family could all sign it, and it went MIA). So virtual wishes for my B.I.L this year...(we also phoned and sang the birthday song).
Hope it was happy, dude!

Happy Crafting,
Caroline
CTMH:
B1405 Rugged Dude stamp set
Dakota paper pack
Burlap ribbon
Durables studs

Other:
PaperTreyInk birthday stamp set

2 comments:

  1. Great card! You've convicted me...I ordered this set and I haven't inked it up yet...must remedy that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Caroline, I love this - the texture is fab!

    Re my craft room - no I haven't yet! It is ready now so expect a post on it this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!