Thursday 14 November 2013

Happy Bowf-day, Anne Marie!


{Chorus of canine welcoming!}

Today I am posting to join in the fun, wishing Anne Marie Hile a most happy birthday!
Lesley Croghan has set up a Linky Party HERE; feel free to add your card1.
I have known Anne Marie only a short while; she is the gracious blog manager of the fabulous Dynamic Duos color challenge, of which I am a grateful member. One of the things I have learned about her is that she fosters dogs and cats, until a permanent "forever home" can be found for them. A big heart, eh?
Also, that she LOVES pink.
Here's my card to wish her a happy day:
I used the Woofer and Tweeters stamps and dies from Paper Smooches to create a little scene of dogs behaving badly...
The sentiment and cake image are from There She Goes Clear stamps. 
Embossing folder I bought this summer--can't recall the company!
Inside, more Paper Smooches stamps. The border was made with The Stamps of Life border dies.

Know you are MOST appreciated, Anne Marie! Hope you get some spoiling and some canine kisses today.
Happy Birthday!
Caroline
xoxo 

Other supplies:
Cardstock in White Daisy, Champagne, Blush, Saddle, Slate & Black (CTMH)
Ink: Hollyhock, Saddle, Black & Slate (CTMH)
Washi tape in Slate (CTMH)
Copic markers
Signo White gel pen
Zig Millennium black pen (05)


13 comments:

  1. Aw, this is super cute, Caroline! BTW, you will want to see my blog post. You're one of the winner from Caring Hearts Blog Hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is TOO adorable! Did you stamp the dogs on colored paper or color the paper after stamping?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! This absolutely adorable!!!! Love this and I am sure Anne Marie does as well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, love the trio of pups and so will Anne Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the soft subtle tone on tone coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caroline, I don't think this card could be any cuter! Eeek!! I LOVE it! That embossing folder is so perfect, too. Wow! Thank you so very much for this amazing blog hop! I am still in shock and so thankful to you all for pulling it off and making my birthday so special. Thank you so much! Big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! Your use of color is fantastic and the stamps work so well together. I thank you for showing us the inside of the card as it is terrific, too! :-) -B

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable. Love the cute images and the inside pup is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! What a cute card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sooooo cute! Love the shading on your pooches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!