Wednesday 20 November 2013

Holiday Cards Post #4

Jingle all the way, I say!

Sharing yet another card made for the Caring Hearts Drive 2013.
This one was also a stash-buster--that cute DP was from Bella Boulevard, many moons ago, as is the burgundy Bazzill textured cardstock that I'm sure I bought at the same time. So I used it in small pieces, to stretch it to a dozen cards.
Here's the inspiration: www.juliedavison.com.
And here's my version:

I used a new jingle-bell die and last-season sentiment from Lil'Inker Designs. A little Twinery twine in Honeydew. And more Wink of Stella...
Ho-ho-happy crafting,
Caroline


3 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline!! Thanks for the link up! I'm so happy I could inspire you! I love your version of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - I love that jingle bell :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!