Friday 30 May 2014

Love you always...

We celebrated our wedding anniversary yesterday.  Quite a few years since the big day!
We enjoyed a nice dinner out, and I made DH a cute card.
 
I had purchased Lil' Inker's It's Today, Right? stamp set awhile ago. I'd used some of the sentiments for wedding cards, but hadn't used the cute lil' stick figures yet. This week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge is to use Lil' Inker products, so I paired the stamp set with some goodies from Simon Says Stamp's June 2014 monthly card kit.

Papers are from My Mind's Eye "Mildred" 6x6 pad; enamel dots also MME. I used some thin strips cut from the edge of a Paper Wishes Dazzles gold glitter sticker sheet to define the strips of patterned paper.
The love word is from Close to My Heart's April stamp-of-the-month.
The hearts & arrows washi tape is Lawn Fawn, also from the kit, as are the Kelly Purkey letter stickers.
I coloured the people with Copic markers. Plus a little Stickles for the gem on the ring!  
View showing the circular window.

Make sure to check out the Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp!

Happy crafting, and happy weekend!
Caroline
 

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable Caroline. Love everything about it. Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute window card! Love that little couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! The window scene is adorable and colour combo great!
    I hope my card made it on time for your celebragtion!! xox, Muggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect anniversary card. Love the little window! Thank you so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!