Wednesday 4 March 2015

Miss you (in colour)

 I'm enjoying the Coffee Lovers' SPRING Blog Hop this week.
Check it out HERE, through Friday March 6th, at midnight, PST.

However, today's post is to join in the fun at Kathy Racoosin's blog, where she begins the 30 Day Coloring Challenge.
I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up the pace, but I LOVE the idea of colouring, even for 5 minutes, every day.
Here's a card  I thought of mass-producing for Operation Write Home.
The products are from Create A Smile: the "Say it" stencil and "Perfect Tune" stamp set.
I coloured with Copics. Wouldn't you have a loved a hot pink radio when you were a 'tween?
 That's it for tonight, folks!
Check back tomorrow. I may have some more radios to color. Or maybe some flowers?

Happy colouring!
Caroline



3 comments:

  1. Love that cute radio! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card....love the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  3. replica rolex orologi, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of replica rolex sea dweller orologi, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!