Wednesday 28 September 2016

Merry...Wednesday :)

Happy hump-day, crafty peeps!
Just three more sleeps until World Card-Making Day!
Which is also the launch of this year's Caring Hearts Card Drive.  More details on that on Saturday.
In the meantime, I'm adding to the Christmas card stash, playing along with this week's Merry Monday challenge:
using the non-traditional colours of dark & light pink and grey or silver.
I used a cut-away card design I say on Stamp Nation's latest blog hop, by  Ingrid Blackburn.
A portion of the card is cut-away, and the top and bottom parts are connected by some silvery snowflakes.  The pink watercolour dot paper is from the new Close to My Heart Whimsy Fundamentals paper pack. I thought it looked like softly falling pink snow! The card base is Raspberry cardstock. Snow flake dies by My Favorite Things.
Inside message appropriately sparkly, from Winter Greetings stamp set by Lil'Inker Designs.

Still lots of time to link up with the Merry Monday Challenge #215
See you there,
Caroline


7 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!